Friday, August 29, 2008

I am not dead

Yeah so it's been a while since I've blogged. Over a year actually. But thats ok, the blog is still here, patiently waiting for me to update it and make it pretty :)

I've decided to add a few links to things/sites I recently found, because we all like new stuff!

  • Squidoo A very interesting site. It's similar to blogging but people generally focus on one topic and provide lots of interesting info, pictures, links etc. Something I might try to do one day. An example of a cool Squidoo page is The Last Drop about a pub in Edinburgh. If you're interested in making a Squidoo Lens but not sure how this blog might help.
  • Barbara Sher - An author, whose book Refuse to Choose, totally inspires me. It's all about Scanners and how they have many varied interests, which is not normal according to the majority of the world. I love this book :)
  • Hey Monkey Brain - Where smart people go to argue
  • Better World Books - Similar to Amazon but the international shipping is incredibly cheap -$3.95 US per book. And they help ofset carbon emissions and a do a whole lot to help promote literacy around the world.
  • Half Baked - For all your half baked ideas :) A very interesting site, worth a bit of a poke around.
  • I can has Cheezburger - Funny, hilarious, cute, smart. Go there if you need a giggle

cat
more animals

I'm currently starting a bit of a Pre-French Revolution/Marie Antoinette phase. I have a whole list of books I want to check out from the library this weekend. And this time I might actually do something with all the info I learn....like make a Squidoo page!

Over and out :)

No comments: