Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Latest Cards & Stampy Update

STAMPY NEWS

The Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue will be available from August 1. I already have a copy of the Mini Catalogue and have pre-ordered quite a few fabulous stamp sets and accessories!

Once I have a chance to play around with my new stamps, I will upload some sneak peaks for ya'll! I will also be posting a copy of the mini to anyone on my mailing list, so if you would like a copy, please let me know!

I've been so busy the past few weeks and have had hardly any time to sit and create fun stampy things. Except for the 30 hedgehog thank you cards I created for a someone.

I have an example of one of the cards, this is actually number 31 as I made the card too big, so I kept it. My task was to include the hedgehog from Fun & Fast notes on every card. I am sooo sick of this hedgehog!!!




Card recipe:

Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, Circle Circus, Short & Sweet

Ink: Versamark, Basic Black & Pacific Point

Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Pacific Point

Accessories: Tangerine Tango ribbon, Oval Punch, Stampin Pastels, Nestabilities circle and scallop circle, SNAIL, Dimensionals

This card I whipped up last night due to my need to create something that didn't have a hedgehog on it!

I have had this Upsy Daisy stamp set for a while but have had troubles getting a decent image. I recommend using a brayer, helps a lot!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Occasions for All (hostess set)

Ink: Chocolate Chip & Kiwi Kiss

Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose DSP, Good Morning Sunshine DSP

Accessories: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin ribbon, Scallop border punch, Scallop circle punch, 2 different sized circle punches, SNAIL, dimensionals.

No comments: