Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bring on the cyclone!

I am so glad this week is over. It's been long and tiring. It's really warm here in Brissie today. There's a tropical cyclone halfway up the state and bizzare as it seems, everyone's hoping it will come down south and inland a bit so we can get a big chunk of rain. That will totally solve the water crisis (for a year or so anyway!) It's name is Cyclone Odette!

Here's some cool stuff I will be getting in the mail over the next couple of weeks.

The latest Poppy Ink kit called Rock Star:



The Poppy Ink Aussie add on kit. I think it's a mixture of stuff from the US add on kits.



I also ordered some stuff from Jenni Bowlin's site. I got the March Add on kit, the March Substitution kit, 6 chipboard scrolls and the vintage red journalling cards.

The add on kit:

The substitution kit:

The chipboard scrolls - I love these!:

And the journalling cards:


Today after getting my hair cut (just a trim) I stopped off at Photo Continental and bought 1 of almost every sheet of Basic Grey's new line Phoebe. I got 2 of the plain colours because they always come in handy. And so ends this weeks shopping binge. I hope!

I plan on getting some scrapping done this afternoon. I've downloaded a bunch of new tunes for inspiration so hopefully I'll have a few pages done by tomorrow. One would do really :)

No comments: