Friday, February 23, 2007

Ode to homewares

I bought the cutest little hot water bottle today! It's only small but it comes with it's very own stripey jumper! Look:




Say it with me now....awwwww! :)

I also got this little cup thing with a chandelier on 2 sides.


I'm not sure what I'll use it for but if all else fails, it'll become my toothbrush holder!
I'm 99.99999% sure that I will be moving to the Gold Coast in about 6 weeks so I'm busy collecting cute fun things, such as the above, to decorate my new flat with. This will be the 2nd official time I've moved out (not including the time I moved to the UK for 10 months), so I actually have a few large housey items such as a fridge, a microwave and various other bits n bobs. I dont have a kitchen table yet. The year that I was living in Melbourne, I didn't have a kitchen table at all! I borrowed someone's outdoor plastic lawn table and chairs. I think I ate at that table maybe once or twice. This time, I intend to buy myself a real live wooden table with real wooden chairs from IKEA! I love IKEA!

No comments: