Sunday, February 22, 2009

The countdown is on!

I now have less than a week til my first SU workshop! I'm really looking forward to it! At this stage there will be about 9 or so people attending.
Anyway I've been doing a few more samples to take along with me.

Some boxes/containers:



Cute little love note card with the seahorse from Fishy Friends.



This is a little box with the Loads of Love truck. I'm going to wrap up some yummies in a cellaphane bag and tie a little ribbon round that and have a tag hanging off the ribbon and put it in the box.





I've also done some scrapbook pages as well but I can't be bothered trying to photograph them :)


I ordered a few more Stampin' Up! things the other day, including the Priceless stamp set. This is one of the stamp sets that is being promoted for the Bushfire Appeal. It's a win/win situation really...I get a very good excuse to buy more stamps and 50% of the price is given to the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal! I also ordered a few more types of ribbon...it appears I am addicted to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous! I'm sure evreyone is going to love them as well!!!