Sunday, February 01, 2009

I've done some more cards this weekend and even managed to create a cute little pillow box today. I did have a go at a large bag that turned into a disasterous mess and ended up in the bin. Luckily, I remembered to use old patterned paper and didn't destroy any of my good stuff.


These are the two little bags I made last week:



I used the Fun & Fast Notes hedgehog stamp and the Greetings Galore heart envelope on these. I am totally in love with that hedgehog! These were fairly simple to make and turned out ok. I used my Perfectly Pretty roller stamp in Real Red on Whisper White cardstock. Non SU ribbon on the bottom. Red cardstock for the handle. The hedgehog bag uses Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Sahara Sand and Pixie Pink cardstock. I used the Stampin Pastels to colour in the images and blended with a blender pen.


This cute little pillow box was so easy to make.



All supplies were from the Simply Scrappin' Confetti kit, including the little gift sticker. The sticker is matted on Rose Red textured cardstock which also comes with the kit and pop dotted so it stands out a bit.


On this card I used my cuttlebug texture plate on the red cardstock. I used my versamark pad and the Itty Bitty Background stamps on the brown cardstock. Non SU ribbon. Real Red ink and the enjoy stamp is from the Lovely Labels set.






Loads of Love stamp set again! I really like colouring in the truck! I used my versamark pad for the background Loads of Love greeting.


I doubt I'll get any more cards done this weekend, I have to get some ironing done :( And the Australian Open mens final is on too! Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal! Should be a great match!

No comments: