Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Catalogue

The new catalogue officially starts tomorrow!!

My camera is dead so I’ve scanned a few of the cards I’ve been working on. Hopefully I’ll have a new camera in a week or two so until then, I’ll be scanning cards instead.

Here’s one card using new stamp sets, In Colours and Designer Paper. I’ll upload a few more later.




The Hi image is punched out with the square scallop punch and I used a couple of dimensionals to make it stand out a bit. I love the birdie paper from the Good Morning Sunshine DSP. So cute!

Stamps: Good Friend & Say It With Scallops

Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip

Paper: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Whisper White & Good Morning Sunshine Designer Paper

Accessories: Mat Pack, Square Scallop Punch, SNAIL

No comments: