Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Retired list update

Click here to see which Stampin' Up! products are no longer available or are low quantity! Remember you only have until March 31st to get your hands on these retiring products

The new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue comes out on April 1, and I have several boxes of them on their way to me as we speak!! How exciting!! If you would like a copy of the catalogue, please contact me at l_prothero@yahoo.com to pre-order one, they will cost $10. Or if you would like a copy of the Catalogue for free, contact me about hosting a workshop! You could earn free stamps and accessories!!! Yay!!

I'll be able to get my hands on my pre-ordered stamps and the new In Colours paper and inks, this weekend, so I hope to post a few sneakie peakies sometime over the weekend! Stay tuned!

No comments: