Sunday, April 05, 2009

New Cards :)

I bought my new camera yesterday, it's a Fuji Finepix J100. It's so tiny and lightweight! And it takes reasonably decent photos, which is the main thing!

Here's a few examples of the things I've been working on lately.

This is a Criss Cross card, the instructions can be found here. I really like this type of card and its actually quite easy to make and I'm definitely planning on making a few more when my new catalogue designer paper arrives, which will hopefully be before Easter!





View of inside card:



Stamps: Priceless , Short & Sweet
Ink: Choc Chip, Certainly Celery
Paper: Choc Chip, Very Vanilla, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Accessories: Circle punch, scallop circle punch, round tab punch, SNAIL, Sticky Strip



This is a cute little treat bag that I made last weekend. Instructions can be found here on Julie Buhler's blog. Normally the front flap falls down so that you can decorate the inside front part but I didn't want to do that. It took me a little while to figure out how to put it together, but I am instructionally challenged!




Stamps: Lovely Labels
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White & Pacific Point
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Circle Punch, Circle Scallop Punch, SNAIL, Sticky Strip


This card I CASE'd from Irene Dunn. You can see the original here on her blog.



Stamps: Eastenr Blooms, Short & Sweet
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Baja Breeze, Choc Chip, Whisper White & Rose Red
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Taken with Teal ribbon, SNAIL, Cropodile

No comments: