Wednesday, April 01, 2009

It's new Stampin' Up! Catalogue Time!!!

The new Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalogue starts today!!!




There’s lots of beautiful new stamp sets, new In Colours which includes cardstock, matching ribbons and inks, as well as new accessories such as Build A Brads, new glitter colours and chipboard designs, loads of new Designer Papers, several new punches including hearts in different sizes and much more! You can now also purchase markers individually!!

The new In Colours are as follows:

Pacific Point
Kiwi Kiss
Pink Pirouette
Riding Hood Red
Baja Breeze
Tangerine Tango


I don’t have a favourite new In Colour, they all totally rock!! I have used almost all the new In Colours in the past few posts, so scroll down to see some examples.

If you’re interested in having your very own copy of the Stampin’ Up! 2009/2010 Idea Book & Catalogue for free all you need to do is contact me to book a workshop, that way you’ll have the chance to earn some free stamps and products from the new catalogue!! How brilliant is that! Or alternatively I can sell you a copy of the catalogue for $10.

Classes

Just to let you also know I will be starting a monthly class in late April. I don’t have the exact details for you yet, but I will be posting details on my blog in the very near future and if you are on my mailing list, I’ll be sending all the info straight to your inbox! If you would like to be on my mailing list, please send me an email at l_prothero@yahoo.com and let me know!


Here’s another card using some of the new In Colours! This is a really simple card using lots of layers! The inside has a little lady bug stamped in red on the bottom of the card.



Stamps: Garden Whimsy

Ink: Riding Hood Red

Paper: Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point

Accessories: SNAIL

No comments: