Saturday, March 06, 2010

Easter Bunny!


I know Easter's a few weeks away but I saw a card on Splitcoast Stampers made by SleepyinSeattle using Sweet Treat Cups that inspired me. You can see the card here.

I decided to make the box made by Angie, which she also used for her Easter Bunny box. She has a great video tutorial for the box on her blog, which I found helpful.

The green DSP is actually from a retired DSP line called Spring Break. The orange DSP on the handle is from Haiku, which you can find in the current Stampin' Up! catalgoue.


The bunny is made using the 1 3/8" circle punch for his face, the large oval for his feet and ears, pumpkin pie grosrain ribbon for his bow and the pink on his face, ears and feet is done using Stampin' Pastels. This is just a first try at the Bunny Box so hopefully after a few attempts, he will look even cuter!!

Just a quick reminder that the current Summer Mini Catalogue ends on March 31, so if there's anything in the catalogue you want to purchase, contact me at l_prothero@yahoo.com . I've seen the upcoming Autumn/Winter Mini and I can tell you, it's fabulous!! it will include the BIG SHOT!! And exclusive Stampin' Up! dies, plus a new style of punch, which will save space and clear mount stamps, which are cheaper and will also save some space. More info on that soon!! I'll hopefully have my hands on a few products I pre-ordered tomorrow!! Very exciting!!!

No comments: