Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Invitation examples

A big thanks to everyone who came to my 2 recent stamping classes!! I hope you enjoyed yourselves. I won't be having any classes in March as I am currently moving from the Gold Coast back to Brisbane at the end of the month and I've only just started packing!!

A friend of mine requested I design some invitations for her gorgeous daughter's christening in April. I whipped these up last night. The invitation stamp set I used, called Introducing, is from the Spring Mini, so you can't purchase it any more, but there is a lovely set in the main catalogue called Please Come that would be great for invites.

Anyway I used the Introducing and Priceless stamp set on the invte below. Cardstock colours are Close to Cocoa, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla and the designer paper is Raspberry Tart.




These two are really simple invitations, which would be good if you have lots of people to invite to your gathering!


No comments: