Thursday, January 29, 2009

Its almost the weekend!!!

Yay it's Thursday night! I only have to work half a day tomorrow, so it's practically the weekend!! I'm loving watching the Australian Open at the moment. Except it's really messing with the amount of sleep I'm getting! I love watching Roger Federer, he's so amazingly good!


I'm very excited as I just made my first SU order as a demo!!! It was all for me, which is even better! I spent a small fortune, but thats ok. I turned out to be mostly paper and ribbon and I ended up with quite a few sets of free stamps thanks to Sale-A-Bration. For every $100 you spend, you can choose a free stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration
catalogue .

There's 4 sets to choose from and I ended up getting 8 free sets! So I ordered 2 of each. That may give you an indication of how much I spent on my order! Naughty me!! :)


The Sale-A-Bration special ends on Febuary 28, so there's plenty of time to save up to get some freebies!

Due to the fabulous hostess perks that SU gives as well, I ended up more than doubling my ink pad collection! I also ordered a Crop-o-dile which I'm sure I'll have lots of fun with. Oooh I can't wait til it all arrives. I'm also looking forward to being able to spend more time playing with the demo kit this weekend. I'm going to try to master watercolouring the Load of Love pick up truck.


I also have some good news on the non-SU cards that my Mum's been selling for me. She's only showed them to 2 people so far and i've already sold $22 worth, which is pretty good as they're only priced at $2-$2.50! So about 11 of them. And she mentioned it to another friend of hers who has put in an order for $50 worth!!! So I have to make at least another 25 cards sometime soon. I wonder when I'm going to fit in time to sleep?!

No comments: