Friday, April 09, 2010

Big Shot Top Note Die

One of the new Big Shot dies available through Stampin' Up! is the Top Note Die.  It's quite a versatile die.  I've had a play around and have come up with a couple of examples.

This card was made using a square punch where I punched out a variety of squares from the Good Morning Sunshine DSP.  I then stuck them on a piece of cardstock and ran the paper and Top Note die through my Big Shot and out came this:


I used the curly label punch and stamp from the curly label punch bundle.  Pacific Point card stock and ink and a flower designer brad.


I used the top note die to make a box!  You can find the tutorial here.

Box Closed:


Box Open:


The owl stamp is from Fox & Friends also in the new Mini Catalogue. The background stamp is from the Priceless stamp set. Paper is Melon Mambo, Taken with Teal and Whisper White. Ink is Chocolate Chip and Versamark.

These are just a few of the the ways the Top Note die can be used.  Contact me if you would like to learn more about this product or any other Stampin' Up! products at l_prothero@yahoo.com

No comments: