Friday, April 09, 2010

Easter Creations

I made several different boxes over Easter, and used several of the new products in the Stampin' Up! Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue, including window sheets, the Scallop Envelope Die and Rich Razzleberry paper and ink.



This box was made using the box by Angie at Chic n Scratch.  I love this box as it's very simple to make and looks cute!  I used Pink Pirouette DSP and used the curly label punch to create the hole at the front of the box. I then adhered some medium thickness window sheet on the back of the cut out, which leaves a lovely see-through window!


I also made another bunny box, and it, along with the one I've posted about previously, were given to a couple of young relatives.  I was able to fit a surprising amount of easter eggs and other chocolates in there!



This box was made using the Scallop Envelop Die from the new Mini Catalogue.  I used Rich Razzleberry card stock and ink and the easter greeting is from Loads of Love Accessories stamp set.  I cut out 4 scallop envelopes and stuck them together with sticky strip to create this box!  Once again I used the curly label punch.




The other box I created was to hold an Easter present for a very tiny new relative. She's a bit too young for chocolate, considering she's only about 6 weeks old, so we bought her a little outfit and I made a box to put it in.  I used Pink Pirouette DSP and cardstock, Regal Rose ribbon, circle and scallop circle punches, and Regal Rose ink for the turtle from Fox & Friends.

You can find a tutorial for the box here. It's called an A2 card box.



And that's what I've been up to lately!   As well as job hunting, which is going fairly well, after a slow start to the week.  Fingers crossed I get a job next week so I can buy more awesome products from the new Autumn-Winter Stampin' Up! Catalogue!

If you're interested in learning how to make any of the above boxes or would like a copy of the new catalogue, feel free to email me at l_prothero@yahoo.com

No comments: