Monday, April 19, 2010

Framed Present

Yesterday I became a Godmother for the second time, which of course meant I had to take a present to the Christening.  Seeing as how I'm rather unemployed and rather broke at the moment, I decided to make my gorgeous Goddaughter a present. 

I got my inspiration from Yvonne Campbell who created a lovely name frame.  I changed mine a bit, using a large photo frame from Spotlight, which was I think a bit bigger than the one Yvonne used.  I used Raspberry Tart DSP, which was also the paper we used for the Christening invitations.  This was the result:


I used quite a few different things to decorate it -

The squares were cut out with the 1 1/4 inch square punch. 
I used the Big Deal Alphabet stamp set for Annabelle's name. 
Vintage Vogue stamp set for the flowers and stamped images in the corners
Flower Fusion
Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads
Flower Brads
I Heart Hearts stamp set and the matching Heart to Heart punch
1 Kiwi Kiss courdoroy brad
Butterfly punch and Butterfly Prints stamp set
Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satain Ribbon
Lots of dimensionals for the name

Paper used was - Raspberry Tart DSP, Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, Pretty in Pink
Ink used: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss

Closer look:


If you are interested in making a similar name frame or would like to purchase some of the products I have used, please contact me at l_prothero@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is just beautiful - you should be so proud of it! You made an absolutely gorgeous gift from the heart! Well done!

Karen
x