Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Card!

I went on yet another mini shopping spree this morning. It wa'sn't intentional though. I really just wanted to get a copy of Elsie Flannigans book 52 Scrapbooking Challenges. I ended up getting that as well as:


Basic Grey Blush letter stickers, Heidi Swapp Center of Attention outline rubons and block black and white alpha stickers:
Black, white and dark pink Bazzil Bling cardstock and KI double sided patterned paper (reduced to 30 cents a sheet!!!)



And I have actually been productive this morning too. I made my cousin's 30th Birthday card.

I've been wanting to alter my style and make it more colourful and fun so I figured this card would be a good way to start.

I always make fun of this particular cousin by sending her cards pointing out how old she is (she's 3 years older than me) The quote on the card reads "Wisdom does not necessarily come with age"and on the inside it say "Sometimes age just shows up all by itself"

Front:


Inside:



Products used:

Poppy Ink Owl stamp
Making Memories tiny alphas
KI patterned paper
Heidi Swapp block alphas (for the 30)
Puffy red hearts from a Poppy Ink kit


I hope she likes it!

No comments: