Sunday, February 18, 2007

I can hear music...


I saw Music & Lyrics at the movies last night. Hilariously funny! Seriously...if you need a laugh there's nothing funnier than Hugh Grant dressed up in 80s gear singing a very cheesy pop song! And his dancing! Brilliant!

The weekend is pretty much over although the premier of Ugly Betty is on tonight so I'll probably watch that and flick over to the Biggest Loser as it's weigh in night tonight.
I bought a beautiful platter thing at Myer yesterday, it was on special as were the two colourful ceramic bowls I bought. I've also ordered about 270 photos on snapfish, which are most of my Las Vegas photos except for about 30 or so pics of the Bellagio fountains.
I've had a very lovely lazy afternoon watching TV. Serendipty with John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. And How to Steal a Million with Audrey Hepburn and Peter O'Toole. I've never seen it before and I missed the first half hour but what I saw was excellent. Great storyline! Fabulous cast!
I've almost finished my Statue of Liberty layout. I just need journalling. Unfortunately I have nothing to say about it so it's just sitting there waiting for words.

No comments: