Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Poppy Ink!


So this very yummy box of stuff was sitting on my doorstep when I arrived home! There's some gorgeous colours and the coolest shrinky stickers! Ooh and some bling bazzil and lots of funky papers and fab ric rac!! Two of the ric rak colours go perfectly with a layout I'm working on at the moment of the Statue of Liberty! (would you believe blue and lime green!?) Gonna have fun with this.
I had hoped the earrings I purchased on Etsy would arrive today but I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer.
Today's two peas challenge is a cracker:
Challenge - If you could live in any other time period of the world besides right now, what time period would you love to live in??? and why?
There's probably one or two different time periods I'd love to live in. The first one that came to mind was the time of the French Revolution. It's my favourite war. As in, the one I find most interesting. All wars are bad, but this one was sooo blood thirsty. I don't actually think I'd have liked to have lived through it, but it seems like such an interesting era. If you like getting your head chopped off that is! I've probably read the Scarlet Pimpernel a few too many times!
Another interesting era would be the 1950s-1970s. I'd love to witness the birth of rock n roll, back when music mattered so much and some seriously amazing musical artists came on the scene. I realise people who are a few years older than me got to live it but it's not the same hearing about it from people.

No comments: