Friday, November 03, 2006

The King rocks!

I scrapped this evening while listening to many of my 198 Elvis Presley songs on iTunes and had a great time. I got 2 pages done! I haven't done 2 pages in one evening in aaages. Maybe I should listen to The King more often! I also downloaded a bunch of Beatles and Paul McCartney songs which have been fun to boogey too as well.

My first page is called 'Big Apples'. Used red KI alpha rub ons, black Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, some KI paper, a Heidi Swapp journaling spot and some bling. The scan is pretty rubbish but you get the idea.



The other page is called 'Leaving Las Vegas' and was totally scraplifted from tiabennet at Two Peas. I don't usually scraplift but I loved her page. Mine uses Autumn Leaves paper, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, half a Heidi orange flower, the bling, little gold star and date stamp from one of Jenni Bowlin's kits and the plane is a Basic Grey rub on.



Today's Two Peas Challenge is - What is your fave holiday movie?

My favourite holiday movie is probably White Christmas. Nothing like a bit of Bing Crosby to make you feel festive! I love the song White Christmas and I also love the song 'Counting your Blessings'. Bit of movie trivia for you - Did you know that Rosemary Clooney was George Clooney's aunt? Well now you do!

No comments: