Saturday, November 18, 2006

Knackered


That's what I am...knackered. It's been a full on week. I started my new job on Monday so I've been learning new things and it's all a bit stressful. It's going ok though.

I got to leave work about 40 minutes early on Friday and decided I didn't feel like going home so I contacted a guy I used to work with to see what he was up to and I ended up meeting him and some other people for some drinks in town. I met some new people and caught up with the guys who I haven't seen in over 2 months. I had a lot of fun and got very drunk but managed to get myself on the 10:15 bus home, because I didn't want to spend $30 on a taxi fare.

My Robbie Williams tickets arrived yesterday! Woohoo!!!!! 3 weeks til the concert!!

I went shopping today. I needed some more work shirts, so I went into town and got 3 new tops, which all look quite good on me if I do say so myself. And only one of them was black (I'm a sucker for black).

I also bought some on sale crafty things from Lincraft today - some orange ribbon, assorted green ribbons, some acrylic christmas stamps and a small metal frame. I bought a book too, which I'll be reading this evening. I had hoped to go to the movies tonight but I'm too tired.

Mum picked up some classic Winnie the Pooh stuff for me from Spotlight during the week. I love the twill tape.
I'm hoping to get some scrapping done this weekend. I really need to get cracking the recipe albums. There's only a few weeks left til Christmas and I have to make 3 albums!

No comments: