Saturday, November 25, 2006

Holy Shopping Spree Batman!

It's the weekend! Again! My weekend started early this week, I got to leave work at 1pm! And..I get to do this every 2nd Friday! How cool is that!! So much free time and so little idea of what to do with it all! I ended up going into town and buying 2 books and the December Creating Keepsakes magazine.

I went out for dinner with Mum, as it was her last day ever as a teacher, so we had to celebrate. We very rarely go out to dinner, it's cheaper and healthier to eat at home and I always end up eating bad food and regretting it. We had wood fired pizzas and for dessert I had a choc mousse cake thing. It was several layers of choccie mousse inbetween several layers of choccie cake. Topped with choccie gnash, two scoops of vanilla ice cream on the side and a big piece of thin chocolate sticking out of the whole thing. Oh my god it was amazing. And I couldn't eat it all because it was too filling and too sweet. That made me sad, I hate wasting food, especially really yummy food.

This morning I did two things. One was get a haircut and the other was attending a very big scrapbook store sale.

The sale is held by this LSS that is literally 10mins away from where I live. I've never been to one of their sales before. They have them probably two or three times a year. What was I thinking? They had some seriously good stuff marked down to fantastic prices. I got heaps of stuff. Ribbons, Brads, chipboard pieces, alphas, rubbons, paint & ink, a bit of bling...would you believe I didn't get any patterned paper ? Not a bit. I have absolutely no idea where I'm going to put all this stuff though. My shelves are packed to the brim already.

Here's an exact list of the stuff I got:



  • Heidi Swapp Chipboard word strips in pink, red & aqua

  • Heidi Swapp Chipboard letters - uppercase & lowercase crimson and uppercase sea blue

  • Heidi Swapp jewels in green and 2 flower jewels in blue

  • My Minds eye Bohemia Blossom Rubbon letters in red

  • Hot off the Press alpha rubbons in white and black

  • Hto off the Press black rubbon words (to use on their big brads)

  • Making Memories boho chic tiny alphas - 2x brown and 2x in bloom

  • Making Memories Velvet Letters in black, brown, pink, purple and aqua

  • Foof-a-La Savannah Glitter Chip Alphas in aqua

  • Making Memories paint in Strawberries & Cream (which is pink)

  • Collections Elements chipboard swirly type things

  • Making Memories textured tape - mm kids emma

  • Bazzill Blossim in Heidi (purple)

  • Basic Grey undressed chipboard tags

  • Chatterbox grafik rub ons in pink, green and black & white

  • Basic Grey ribbon in Basic Black

  • Hot off the Press Great Big Brads in Tuxedo (black & white) and Christmas Cookies (red, green & white)

  • Bazzill large polka dot brads in black with white dots

  • Accent Depot music notes brads x 2

  • Ranger distress ink in dusty concord (purple)

  • Everlasting Keepsakes tin with accordian album

  • Lil Davis Tinseltown chipboard shapes in Mint & Ice

  • Magistical Memories Fleur de lis chipboard shapes

  • A USA photo bracelet by I don't know who

Photos of some of my shopping:



I think I'd better do some scrapping tonight! Tomorrow I get to have lunch with my friend and my godson, which I'm very much looking forward to!

No comments: