Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cards n stuff

I'm about to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! I sent off my contract yesterday so now all I have to do is wait for my demo kit to arrive! I can't wait!!! Lots of lovely stampy stuff!!

I've been on a card making binge over the past week or so. And here are some of them:

These butterfly cards have the image stamped on the paper and then a cut out identical image placed on top so that the body is covering the background body but the wings are flappy outy. For want a better term!


This is a Gatefold card. I've never made one before but it turned out ok! The ribbon ties up to close the card.









This is a christmas card I made a few weeks ago for my friend. Its one of my favourites!








I finish my 4 weeks holiday tomorrow and I'm not very happy about it! I dont really want to go back to work on Monday. I'm going to miss staying up late and sleeping in late! Thankfully next weekend is a long weekend so I'll have an extra day to recover from working.

No comments: