Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stampin' Up! Goodies!!!!

So my Stampin' Up! Demo kit arrived today!!!! Unfortunately I have everything delivered to my mum's place as she's retired and therefore home more than I am. And she lives in Brisbane!! So I have to wait til Saturday to get my hands on all my goodies!! Oh the agony!!

I'm hoping to get a couple of cards done over the weekend so I'll post those here when I get back home to the coast. I'm so glad my kit arrived before the weekend, it's Australia Day weekend which means we have Monday off work!! Yay! More time to stamp!

I watched this video today on Michelle's blog, detailing how to make a stay put bow. Very informative. Unforutnately I don't have a hole punch or a cropodile. The cropodile is on my wishlist though!!

I'm also hoping to get involved in some of the Color Inspiration challenges posted on Kristina Werner's blog. I love stamping/scrapbooking blogs, they're so informative and pretty to look at!



No comments: