Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Australia Day!

Happy Australia Day!


I've been spending some of my day making some cards with my new Stampin' Up! goodies! I've been having lots of fun with these over the weekend and I made 2 cards today which I am quite pleased with. I made a couple on Saturday but I'm not 100% happy with them. I also attempted a box which definitely needs work!

All products are Stampin' Up! except for the ribbons. I did do my first few stay put bows which turned out quite well.


Card 1 - Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes & Itty Bitty Backgrounds. Paper: Pink Passion, Whisper White, Yo Yo Yellow and Confetti Simply Scrappin. Ink: Basic Black & Versamark. Other: Stampin Pastels, Blender Pens, Misc ribbon.



Card 2 & 3

Stamps:Loads of Love, Itty Bitty Backgrounds. Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Brilliant Blue and Pixie Pink. Paper - Confetti Simply Scrappin, Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Versamark. Other: Misc ribbon, blender pens & Aqua pens



Card 4 - Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes & Itty Bitty Backgrounds. Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron & Ballet Blue. Ink: Basic Black & Versamark. Other: American Craft ribbon, Blender Pen, and Stampin Pastels

Card 5 - Stamps: Greetings Galore. Paper: Taken with Teal and Yo Yo Yellow. Ink: Basic Black and Versamark. Other: Stampin Pastels, Blender Pen, Misc Ribbon.

No comments: