Saturday, October 14, 2006

Banners...


I'm so proud of myself, I actually managed to upload my new banner!! Only took about an hour or so!

Today's been a very lazy day. The kind of day I like best. I have actually left the house today, and also managed to spend money, which wasn't in the plan. I went to a home Body Shop party', hosted by a very good friend of mine. I didn't know they had those, so there you go, learn something new every day!! I like Body Shop stuff but it's so expensive I don't often buy anything from them. But today I succumbed and ordered a bath pillow and some Golden Apple Shimmer Lotion, which I dont think is available in store yet. The apple lotion really smells of apples and has golden shimmery stuff in it which looks funky. I'm really looking forward to trying out the bath pillow. It's a terry towling fabric cylindrical pillow that hangs off some more towling that has suction cups on the back.

No comments: