Monday, October 16, 2006

A visit from Postman Pat!


Yay! The first of the three online orders I placed last week has arrived! All scrapbooking stuff. I got a bunch of 7 Gypsies tags, the Autumn Leaves clear journalling stamps and 4 retro line chipboard thingys!

I've got a layout in mind for the retro lines. I bought 4 because I wasn't sure what colour I wanted to paint it. And you never know when you'll need a chipboard retro line! hehe :)


I can't wait to try out the journalling stamps. I'll have to wait til the weekend as I have another layout in mind using a photo from my recent New York trip and I haven't had any of the photos I took printed yet.

Hopefully the postman will be bringing the rest of my goodies tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Where did you find those retro line thingys? Who makes them? I haven't seen them before.