Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's the weekend!

Today's been a bit of a waste as I went to my mate's place last night and didn't get home til late so today I was knackered today. She had an Undercover ware party and several of us ended up staying for quite a while afterwards which was a lot of fun. Yes, I succumbed and bought a nice top that would be good for clubbing or something like that.

I watched a couple of dvds - In Her Shoes, which was ok and The Island which was a bit tense and a tad too drawn out for my liking. I really only hired it so I could watch Ewan McGregor. Yum!



I managed to do this layout this evening. I'm quite happy with it and I got to use one of my new Autumn Leaves stamps. I also used Basic Grey Urban Coture patterned paper, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters for the title and two ribbons. The photo's not all that great but I was rather excited to see some sailors in New York and I had to scrap it! If you couldn't tell, I'm a simple scrapper! Less is more :)

The other thrill of my day was downloading the new video clip by Robbie Williams called Love Light on iTunes. His new CD appears in store sometime this week so I'll be scouring the music stores for that on Monday. And here's a piccie of him just because he's hot and I love him :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great layout. love the autumn leaves stamps.