Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happiness is...

Happiness is a getting lots of fun stuff in the mail!

The postie brought me lots of great scrapping goodness today! Two idea books - the new Designing with Color by Autumn Leaves and Ali Edwards's A Designer's Eye with Patterned Paper. Hopefully these two new books will inspire me to create fabulous pages. And if not, at least I have something new to read!!

I also got three packs of Heidi Swapp chipboard letters in pink, blue and ledger, two different types of Heidi journaling spots - the black circles and the days of the week (I could stick em on my underpants to make days of the week underpants really cheaply!) I also got some pretty new Autumn Leaves papers and some shooting star chipboard shapes.

Onto other fascinating news, I had yet another job interview today. I'm feeling pretty good about it and I really hope they offer me the position as it's good money. I have an interview at another company tomorrow, and from what I've hard it seems like it would be a nice place to work, so hopefully by the end of this week someone will actually offer me a job!

I thought I'd have a go at today's Blog challenge on Two Peas. Today's challenge is - The Holidays are coming. Blog about the things about the holidays you are looking forward to.... no matter what they are!

Well, I love Christmas. I love the decorated trees, the presents, the fact that I usually have two weeks off work so I can sleep in and do whatever the hell I feel like doing, the yummy food, Christmas carols and how everyone is so much happier at that time of year. I'd love to be able to celebrate Halloween like they do in the US. I love the whole dressing up and decorating part of it. The giving out chocolate part's not so bad either! :)

No comments: