Friday, December 01, 2006

TGIF!

I am soooo glad it's Friday. I've had a pretty full on week at work and I'm so glad it's finally the weekend! I did about 3 and a half hours overtime in 24hours, which is something I'm not used to and it just about killed me.
Today's Two Peas Challenge is to blog about 5 things I enjoyed today. I'm going to list 5 things that made me happy today.

1. I got paid. This happens every Friday and it's just great!

2. I bought the new Beatles album - LOVE today. This is the soundtrack from the Cirque Du Soleil show in Vegas called LOVE, which I saw when I was there a few months ago. I really really enjoyed it, the costumes and interpretive dance stuff was amazing and the Beatles music was all re-arrange and re produced by George Martin and it just totally rocks. I'm listening to it at the moment. I am the Walrus - coo coo cachoo! The only disappointment with the show was they didn't play Yellow Submarine! It's my favourite Beatles song.



3. I also bought a book to read over the weekend and the DVD 'It's a Wonderful Life' (for $5!!).

4. The December Poppy Ink kit appeared on the Poppy Ink website. I subscribed back in August and my subscription starts with this kit! Looks good doesn't it!? Pity it's almost impossible to get the add-on kits for it in Australia. They rock.

And last but not least:
5. Um 12 SLEEPS TIL THE ROBBIE CONCERT!!!! yum. :)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Aren't Fridays just wonderful! I got paid today also, lol. I just love the Beatles also. I will have to look for that CD.

Noelia said...

Gotta love fridays!
I also bought the Beattles CD last week and it's awesome! You're so lucky to get the Poppy Ink kit...I'm not subscribed to any monthly kits yet but that might change in the future and I got my eye on that one. Have fun playing with it once you get it!

Unknown said...

Love the Beatles CD!!
I can't wait to get my PoppyInk either!!
Happy Friday!