Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Boxing Day!

I had a nice Christmas, very low key but thats how I like it. I got some nice presents, including books, money, gift vouchers, an ipod alarm clock radio thing and a vegetable peeler! :)
Today Mum and I saw The Holiday at the movies. I really enjoyed it. It was funny and I got to perve on Jude Law for 2 hours...what more could a girl ask for? I wouldn't mind seeing it again. I'm hoping to see a few more movies within the next couple of weeks. I plan on seeing Marie Antoinette in the next day or two.

I bought several cheap DVD movies while I was out today. I got two Doris Day movies, two Bing Crosby movies, Alfie (Starring Jude Law!!) and Sliding Doors, all for under $40!

Tomorrow I am going to Photo Continental to spend a gift voucher I got for Christmas and I think on Thursday we are going to IKEA as they have moved into a much larger location and I'm hoping to pick up some cheap household items. IKEA is such a fun place to wander about.

Isn't he adorable? :)

No comments: