Saturday, December 16, 2006

Woohoo!

I'm on holidays! For 3 weeks! No more having to get up at 5:15 to do the 7:30 shift...for three blissful weeks!
And to start off my holidays I woke up at 4am this morning! Well done me. I went down to the Gold Coast with my mum. We did some shopping, both Christmas shopping and shopping for us (as you do!). Still haven't done all our Christmas shopping yet though.

I had a FABULOUS time at the Robbie Williams concert on Wednesday night. I was absolutely shattered on Thursday as I only had 5 and a half hours sleep. I got lots of great photos and some rubbish ones! My friend and I spent most of the concert on our feet dancing!

This is what he looks like normally:

And these are a few concert pics:


Yes, he has his hand down his pants. And I got a photo of it!! :) He also smoked in a non-smoking venue, cheeky bugger!

No comments: