Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I heart Sales!


So this morning I went to Photo Continental with my gift voucher I got for Christmas. They were having a sale so I ended up purchasing $73 worth of stuff for about $37 or so. Not bad! I got two transparent overlays - one with a lovely picture of Big Ben and one with a picture of Pont Neuf (a bridge in Paris). I also got a new blade for my Carl trimmer, some Basic Grey chipboard alphas - the chipboard mini monos, the chipboard block alphas and the chipboard monograms (please ignore the fact that I have only used 2 letters from my other box of monograms!) and I got a box of beeeautiful silver K & Co Twinkle Type alphas. I wanted red as well but thought that was going overboard a bit.
So then I came home and bought some more stuff online. One of my favourite online scrapbook stores has 25% off everything so I got Basic Grey Pewter square bookplates, a Microfine glitter set with 12 different glitter colours, Lil Davis Tinsel Town Paint in strawberry, mint and silver and glitter glaze paint in rose and a mega alpha letter R (for Robbie!!!).
Apparently I'm going though some sort of glitter sparkly quarter life crisis.
I have no idea where I'm going to put all this stuff, my scrap area looks like a bomb hit it, there's flowers and ribbon all over the place.

No comments: