Saturday, December 30, 2006

Let them eat cake!


I saw Marie Antoinette at the movies a couple of days ago. It stars Kirsten Dunst and I really enjoyed it. The plot's a bit thin but the amazing costumes and scenery and funky soundtrack totally make up for that itty bitty problem. Luckily they end the film before the royal family gets captured by the Revolutionists. I really didn't want her to die, I felt sorry for her.
Yesterday I bought some new clothes and also went to Borders to buy a new book and some magazines with the gift voucher I got for Christmas.
I started a scrapbook layout last night. Why is it that I only get in the scrapping zone late at night? I started it at about 9:30pm so naturally I didn't finish it but this morning I'm not really in the mood to finish it off. How frustrating!

No comments: