Sunday, January 21, 2007

Go the Roar!


Last night I went to the soccer with a friend. Queensland Roar played Sydney FC. Unfortunately it ended 1-1 which meant that Sydney went into the finals! We was robbed!!

It was a great game though and there were over 32,000 people there! We went to a game this time last year and there were only 13,000 so there's been a massive increase, probably thanks to the World Cup last year. I actually ran into a friend who I haven't seen in ages on our way out. 32,000 people and I run into someone I know. It's such a typical Brisbane thing. There may be 1million people here but it's still very common to run into people you know wherever you go!

I've had some biggish news work wise. There's a very strong possbility that the office is going to move from Brisbane to the Gold Coast. That's about an hours drive from here. I found out on Friday. Hardly anyone at work knows, it's very hush hush. So I'm posting it on the internet ;) I'll find out in about a month whether or not it will actually happen. Our office lease expires at the end of March so they will either move the office then or stay put for another year.

I was suprised by the news, but not overly upset. If the relocation happens, I will move down to the Gold Coast. It's very nice down there - there's lovely beaches. I'm kinda looking forward to it.

I've been working on a scrapbook layout for about a week now. It's almost done, I'm just waiting for some chipboard to dry. It would have been finished earlier but I was having glitter issues. Hopefully I'll get it finished and scanned later today!

No comments: