Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Elvis!

Ok so Elvis Presley's birthday isn't until tomorrow but I doubt I'll have the energy to post tomorrow as I'm going back to work so he gets an early birthday greeting from me.


If he was still alive, Elvis would be 72 on 8 January 2007. So Happy Birthday to the King!

Today is my last day of freedom, I've had 3 weeks of staying up late, sleeping in, too much food and too much shopping! I'm kinda glad to be going back, but also sad that I won't be able to sleep in anymore!

I found this link to the most hilarious YouTube video on Two Peas today. Go here I haven't laughed that much in ages, I had tears rolling down my cheeks and my stomach hurt from laughing so much. Do yourself a favour...check it out.
This afternoon I am going to the movies, yet again. I'm going to see Night at the Museum.

No comments: