Thursday, January 04, 2007

I can hear music..


I accidentally deleted a large chunk of my music from my computer, which meant that the songs wouldn't play in iTunes, so I've spent most of this afternoon trying to add back as many of the songs as possible. Not a fun job. I've still got a lot to download but at least it's been good to clean up and clean out my songs.

I've also managed to finish a 2 page layout this afternoon of the John Lennon Imagine tribute in Central Park, using some of my newer and older supplies. Now I have to decide which layout to do next...always a struggle for me. Am I in the mood for pictures of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign, or something else?

Tomorrow I am having lunch with a friend in town. Not sure what else I'll do. She and I are going to see the Brisbane Roar (soccer team) in a couple of weeks, which I'm very excited about. It's something to look forward to!

No comments: