Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Oops I did it again!

I went shopping again. Scrap book shopping, naturally. In my defence I had a full punch card thing to the store I went to, which gave me $25 off my purchase, plus I used the $27.55 I got from winning lotto on Saturday night. We actually won lotto twice, two 5th divisions. I got one and mum got the other. So I technically had over $50 in free money t0 spend!


I bought some card stock - black, chocolate and cream. I totally forgot to get paperbag cardstock as I've run out and I prefer it to kraft. Doh! I bought some lovely alphas - the Making Memories cheeky shimmer alpha stickers in red, K-ology Addison chipboard which is a lovely blue & green mixture with lots of glitter, that is currently all over my hands, and chip chatter upper case in brown.


I also bought some of the new Basic Grey Blush papers. Beeautiful! I just love the pinks and reds and aqua colours. I have no idea what I'll use them for but they are soo pretty!

I actually finished a layout yesterday. I haven't scanned it because it's not all that fabulous. It's a photo of a chocolate crepe I ate for breakfast in Las Vegas!

No comments: